Easy-to-Use & Customizable
Instagram feed widget
Instafeed.js is a simple way to display your Instagram photos on your website. This plugin has been already used in Matrix Themes and now it's available with the latest version 2.
1. Facebook app and test user setup
To authorize Instafeed.js to fetch your media you'll need to create a Facebook app, and add your Instagram user account as a test user:
Instagram User Access Tokens are valid for 60 days and can be refreshed as long as they are at least 24 hours old but have not expired.
2. Adding Instafeed.js to your web page
The next steps assume:
3. Paste the below code to your website (Widget/HTML) by adding your own Instagram token.
Maecenas egestas arcu quis ligula mattis placerat. Vestibulum rutrum, mi nec elementum vehicula, eros quam gravida nisl, id fringilla neque ante vel mi. Fusce egestas elit eget lorem. Nullam quis ante. Fusce ac felis sit amet ligula pharetra condimentum.
1. Click the Matrix Themes admin menu and select the 'Shortcodes' section.
2. Choose any custom widget using the copy button.
3. Paste the widget code to your website inside the 'Widget/HTML' module.
4. Customize it by adding your own text and images.
Make your own website
with built-in tools to grow your business online.